Handcrafted Stained Glass Panel with Brazilian Agates/New
This listing is for one rectangle stained glass window hanging. This abstract piece contains some really cool Brazilian agate slices as well as a vintage glass rondel. (The large agate measures approximately 5 & 1/4 inches across and features a druzy center). Fabricated in the Louis Comfort Tiffany method of construction, each piece of glass was hand cut and ground, then wrapped with copper foil and soldered together, cleaned and polished. This piece was made from a combination of different textured clear with the lightest of amber and teal green glass and measures 20 & 1/2 inches across by 14 & 5/8 inches high and is suspended from a sturdy chain and framed in solid oak.
The item "Handcrafted Stained Glass Panel with Brazilian Agates/New" is in sale since Wednesday, August 18, 2021. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Studio/Handcrafted Glass". The seller is "susiehalfprice" and is located in Long Beach, Washington.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: Susan Wilson
- Style: Abstract
- Original/Reproduction: Contemporary Original
- California Prop 65 Warning: Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Features: Signed
- Object Type: Rectangle Window Panel
- Color: Light amber, Teal Green, Clear
- Glassmaking Technique: Stained Glass
- Type of Glass: Many different textures
- Subject/Theme: Brazilian Agate Slices
- Production Style: Stained Glass
- Country/Region of Origin: North America